We are so ready for Summer! Not just the break from school but for some summer weather. We have been having an unusually long spring. More rainy days then not. So when we finally had a warm day we took advantage of it to the fullest! I bought annual passes to California's Great America for myself and the kids. And when the sun broke through we headed out. We meet our friends the Tovars down at the park. And what a great day it was! Filled with water fun and roller coasters! The first one I rode made me want to puke for about an hour. I rode a few more but opted out as much as possible. The boys really wanted to ride the swinging ship ride that goes all the way upside down. I said "no way!" at first but let them talk me into letting them ride. Kathi help me through me panic attack I had while my children were being swung through the sky up side down. Tears and all. The were fine and immediately wanted to go again. I couldn't watch so I took the girls for a walk. The kids really enjoy the fast and scary rides! I don't mind them. I just don't like the spinning ones. Blah! The thought still makes me sick! The park also has lots of water slides and fountains to cool off. It will make for a great place to visit all summer. We all look forward to using our passes as much as possible. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome.
A great start to summer!
Seth and Noah ready to go!
Me and my girl!
All of us waiting for the log ride!
Seth and Noah wanted to ride this crazy ride. So I let them.
I had a panic attack about now!
Noah, Seth and Emily are in the middle row to the left.
Michaela and Eden loooooved the swings!
Seth and Noah.
Liz, Eden and Michaela going psycho on Psycho Mouse!
Noah and Seth! More psycho children.
Noah and Megs rockin the coaster!
Posing with Snoopy!
















2 comments:
Such a great idea. Ben and I talk about doing it every year. It is such a great price. They will have an AWESOME summer going there so often. You will have a lot of fun too and it will keep them occupied. Have fun!
Good times! You are a trooper to go on the roller coasters, I HATE them. You all look like you are having such fun!
Post a Comment