Eden has her dance recital. I think that it may be her favorite thing all year long. It rivals Christmas, it's that good! This should not be to much of a surprise because as I have said before Eden loves to perform. She has so much confidence, it amazes me! She got to perform twice. Once in the afternoon show, she did her Riverkitties dances. Then again in the evening show, she did the Riverkitties again and her jazz dance. One of the things she likes best is being up there with her friends. Way to Rock It Eden!!!
Here are a few pictures of my beautiful girl in her jazz costume!
And Eden in her Riverkitties costume.
Rory, Eden and Michaela. BFFs!
The whole family went this year.
The boys were real troopers, the show was 4 hours long!
We had a very special visitor!
Ayana came while she is home for summer break.








2 comments:
She looks so cute. She must be having a blast doing all the dancing and cheer!
Wow, she is looking so grown up and adorable. I love the cheer outfit especially. Too cute!
Post a Comment