Eden and I had our very first visit to the Asparagus Festival in Stockton. We joined our good friends Leah and Rory, they are veterans to the asparagus scene. So they knew all the must see things and yummy treats to eat. They craft area was fun to visit, all the different vendors gave me lots of new ideas of things I would like to try to do myself. Eden's favorite find for the day was her "china girl umbrella", it was a pretty good deal at 2 for $10. We also tried something new, deep fried asparagus, it is a must have at the festival. I enjoyed it and Eden tried it.We both enjoyed the soft serve ice cream in a waffle cone. We finished off our day with Chinese food dinner at the restaurant. Eden always loves food more when eaten at the restaurant. I was proud of my picky eater for trying more new thing there. We had a great day.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Asparagus Festival
Rory and Eden with their matching china girl umbrellas.
Look at those smiles, but who doesn't enjoy an ice cream at the fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment