Saturday, April 24, 2010

Annie and the Amazing Assistant Dog Catcher!

Eden and I went to see a high school play, "Annie". My good friend Kathi's daughter, Elizabeth was staring in it! Well maybe not staring but she should have been. She was one of the few good parts. I am not trying to be a harsh critic, but it was pretty bad. Annie was amazing, and so was the Assistant Dog Catcher (Elizabeth). The rest was okay. We did have fun. We went with Kathi, Michaela (one of Eden's BFFs) and another one of Kathi's friends and her daughter. I was a very nice evening.





 Michaela and Eden with their tickets excited to see the show.
 The Amazing Assistant Dog Catcher
(third in from the left, just behind Annie)
 
Annie was amazing too. 7th grade and what a voice!
Eden, Michaela, Rachel and Elizabeth the Amazing Assistant Dog Catcher.
 

0 comments: