Wednesday, December 30, 2009

First Kindergarten Fieldtrip

I always love going on fieldtrips with the kids. I try and not miss any. But my very favorite is their first one. In kindergarten at Feickert they go to Fairytale Town. The kids love it and I love being able to share the experience with them. I have been able to be there with each one of my kids. This time it was Eden's turn.


If you notice the adorable shirts that they are wearing, I had the opportunity to make these for the class with lots of help from my very good friend Leah. (Rory's Mom) On the back of the shirt we silk screened a list of the kids name that they had written at the very beginning of school. So cute.


My cutie with a side of attitude.

Eden and her best buds! Again all dressed the same, from the Pigtails down to the Twinkle Toes.

Back of shirt.

Waiting for the bus. I think that for the first fieldtrip they could just ride the bus around for awhile and the kids would be happy.

The excitement was so cute.

Waiting outside. What a great and well behaved class. As Mrs. Start says "Shine on Stars"


0 comments: