Wednesday, December 30, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

In my last post I wrote about the kids starting school. Well when they started school, it was Eden's first day of kindergarten. She started school at Ellen Feickert the same school I went to as a child. She is in Mrs. Start's class and their class mascot, I guess you could say, is the Stars.


On the first day her best friends came over before school (they are in the afternoon class) and got ready together. They were so excited to do their hair in stars for their class. These girls are so beautiful and wonderful friends to Eden. We love you Rory and Michaela.

Eden was so excited to start kindergarten. She had her clothes picked out for weeks and cold not wait for the day to come. You can see here that when it did, it came with a little apprehension.

0 comments: