The kids have been in school for 3 weeks now and they have adjusted really well to being back. They have all impressed me already with how much they have learned in such a short amount of time. We had a long year last year, lots of challenges, when it came to school. This year is looking like it is going to be a great one.
Every year I take a picture of the kids on the first day of school. After taking this years, I decided to take a walk down memory lane and get out the past years. WOW! They have grown so much. All you other mom's I'm sure know how I feel when I say "Slow Down!!!"
Saturday, September 5, 2009
New School Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I can't believe how bid they are. They are so cute. We love you guys. Tonight Ben told me we needed to get together with you guys. He says he misses hanging out with Shea!
I am glad you are doing the blog thing. I can't wait to see updates on your blog!
Welcome to the blogging world. I love it! Look how much they have grown!
Post a Comment