Saturday, September 5, 2009

My little pixie!

Last month Molly came up with the idea of have the girls dress up like fairies and doing a photo shoot of them. She wanted some art work for Claire and Rachel's new fairy bedroom. I thought that sounds fun. She brought her girls over early (we wanted to get out before it got to hot) and then she went to run an errand. I was going to get them all dresses and do their hair. Leah was in charge of make-up. What was I thinking! I thought I could do all 5 heads of hair in fancy fairy dos before 11, so that we could finish up before lunch. Needless to say it did not happen. After doing and redoing hair and make-up many times we got out to Elk Grove park to take some pictures. It did end up being fun in the long run, but a lot of work. They turned out really cute.




Here are a few of my little pixie.
Here are some of the whole flock of fairies.

1 comments:

Christy said...

They are beautiful pictures. I love Ammon but it would have been so much fun if he was born a girl to match all of your guys. It looks like a lot of work but the end result was perfect.