Monday, June 7, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation!

My baby graduated from kindergarten and yes I shed a few tears. Eden was very excited and feels so grown up to be moving on to the 1st grade and to a full day of school. I will no longer have a buddy to keep me company during the day. What will I do with myself? I am sure I will find a way to fill my days. Pedicures anyone?





Eden, Kindergarten graduate!
The class sang songs for the families.
Eden was so cute sitting with her legs crossed and hands in her lap.
 She looked to grown up.
Eden receiving her kindergarten diploma and memory binder.
  
I had to include a picture of Issac J. He had a crush on Eden.
She couldn't stand him but she tried so hard to be nice.
Eden and Mrs. Start. She is the most amazing 
Kindergarten teacher ever!
Rory, Michaela and Eden. BFFs!
Eden, Daddy and Mommy.

1 comments:

Christy said...

She does look so grown up. What a beautiful girl. Mrs.Start is seriously the best kindergarden teacher ever. Lucky you!