Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Riverkitties First River Cats Game!

Eden performed at her very first River Cats game! She is a Riverkittie, on a cheerleader dance team. And she loves it. I mean Eden absolutely loves to perform. She loves getting up in from of people and showing her stuff! She does not get that from me! I am so proud of her. After they performed we went out to dinner and dessert at Leatherbys. Mmmm burgers and ice cream!



Me and my girls watching the game, waiting for out Kitties!
 
The Kitties out on the field.
(Eden is in the back row far left)
Eden and her BFFs. They are also Kitties.
They had so much fun.
They are now the #1 fans of the River Cats!
Look at these hoodlums, thinking they are sooo cool!
Yummy ice cream sundaes!
Eden really enjoyed hers and she deserved it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say I love you and how VERY blessed we are to have you in our lives. If I were to put out a job anoucement for the perfect wife and mother, you would be the top of the stack.

Jenny, I. Love you.

Thank you for investing so much of your heart and soul into our kids.

You are the BEST!

Shea

Jenn said...

Thanks, my love.