Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Talent Show

Eden was in the school talent show. She and her some of her friends did their Riverkitties dance. They did a great job, defiantly a crowd favorite. They had three performances. The first was for the K-3rd graders. That one was a little sad. They were a little surprised when they opened the curtain. I wish I could have got a picture of how far her eye bugged out of her head. It was hilarious. The other two were perfect. One for the 4-6 graders and then a night one for the families. I am so proud of Eden, she is so confident. At her age, I never would have been able to stand up in front of people and perform the way she does. I still couldn't do it. And she loves it! Good job Riverkitties! I love you Eden!
 Eden, Aurora, Megan, Michaela and Sarah.
 Up on stage at the families show.
 

0 comments: