I got to take my boys to the schools first annual Mother Son Bingo Night. They provided a hot dog dinner and snacks. I was excited just to be spending some special time with my boys. I was hoping that the boys felt the same way and we would not have any issues if they lost. They are not always the best at losing. My friend Molly joined us for the evening. She was feeling a little left out, she has 3 girls and doesn't get to do mother son things. Maybe someday Molly. Any ways we played 10 games of bingo. Molly, Seth and Noah each won one. Then the two other mothers at our table each won a game. I was the only one at our table not to win. Our table won 5 out of the ten games. It was getting a little embarrassing. To put it in perspective there were at least 24 tables and our 1 table won half the games. People were teasing that we were cutting and pasting our cards. Needless to say we did not have to deal with any upset boys. They won plenty. We left with a ton of stuff, two $20 WalMart gift cards, a $25 movie card and a back pack full of fun school supplies. Best of all we had a great time just being together. I love you boys!

Me and my boys.
The nights winners or their sons.






0 comments:
Post a Comment