On our first day of Spring Break we went ice skating with the girl scouts. I wasn't going to skate at first I was just going to watch. After I got the kids out on the ice I changed my mind and I sure and glad. I was a ton of fun! I thought it would be harder than it was. For the kids that were a little frightened to be on the ice they had upside down buckets that they could push around. By the end of our session they didn't need them, but still liked them because they could skate really fast with them. They had a small corner where you could play in snow. Seth really enjoyed that. Noah was on and off the ice. He was the only one that we on the fence about ice skating. Eden wants to be an ice skater when she grows up. Overall I think everyone had allot of fun. After our session ended we went to McDonalds with the whole group for lunch. I was a great day.


Eden and her girl scout friends.
Me and my loves out on the ice.
My Noah boy, I actually caught him on the ice. It was 50/50.
He is crazy! Seth is an experience skater now. He had just been skating on a class field trip.
Sorry Seth you are never to old for Mom's hugs.
She is flying! I had to work to keep up with her and her bucket.
Me and my sweet little ice princess.
All done but not so sure that they were ready to go.
Ouchy! Eden's poor little knees.













0 comments:
Post a Comment