We have finally taken a family picture. This is an amazing task for me! For all the pictures I take of others, you would think that I would have one of my own family. There always seems to be a reason that we put it off so we have not taken a picture of our whole family since Noah was a baby. That is 7 years ago! You would think I would have learned my lesson. We don’t have a family picture with Seth and Alec in it.
So I am sending out a challenge to all you that were in the same boat as me. Take a picture! Not one of just the kids. Mom and Dad need to be in it too! Someday you won’t see all imperfections (a child’s self given hair cut, scratches, the funny smiles or the few extra pound you want to loose). You will look at the picture and see only the wonderful memories. Just Do It!






0 comments:
Post a Comment